Wednesday 28 December 2011

Introduction to Drupal


Hey Guys recently I have started referring the Drupal References, all though I like the WebApplication that make with the help of the Servlet and the JSP. (AS I AM THE JAVA LOVER).
So I have just started this today only so still the thing that I have learned about the Drupal is that it is the web Application which is very useful for the CMS (Content Management system).



So the best feature of Drupal
  • No need of coding for managing the Frountend and the Backend for creating your website.
  • it’s an open source software very helpful for the CMS purpose.
  • Numbers of function of module is present in the Drupal.
  • Today lot’s of Website and Forums are created with the help of this Drupal only.
So this are the thing still I have know about learning the Drupal for about 30 minute from my busy schedule..
So keep visiting to be continue…

No comments:

Post a Comment